Monday, May 26, 2014

I want him to go away

'Him' is my dad relative. I consider him as stranger though, because it's his dad and my dad who are related (they are cousins). He has already stayed here for over 10 days. He smokes and makes this house smells like cigarettes. I think that's why I often feel dizzy lately. He has a kid but already divorced. He works as a lawyer. Honestly I dislike him. Yeah he may treated me and my sis to a movie and spending more than 400K but I don't care, I want him away. It makes me kinda restricted in my home because of him, I can't wear too short or too thin clothes, while the weather is so hot. I feel like I have to appear diligent all the time. Seriously I can chase him away with harsh word and I won't feel guilty about it afterwards but I know my dad will get angry with me. I prefer if a friend of mine who stay here for that long because I know him/her well than this stranger. The fact I don't feel safe in my own home annoys me -_-

GAH JUST.GO.AWAY. or live with your kid like seriously -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment