Monday, May 19, 2014

Cuap-cuap sotoy

Gw mau sok ngomenin politik ah biar ngehits /plak. No, it's just several people in my timeline talked about it so I got curious and read news too, especially about the candidates for presidential election this year. So i would like to share my opinion, who is a total amateur and just an audience of all these things.

For 2014 Indonesia Presidential Election, there are 2 sets of President-Vice President candidate. The first pair is Joko Widodo and Jusuf Kalla, nicknamed Jokowi-JK and the second pair is Prabowo Subianto and Hatta Rajasa, nicknamed WoTa just kidding, I'll just shortened it with PS-HR. Each sets backed up by several political party. Jokowi is from PDI-P and JK is from Golkar, and they are supported by PDI-P, NasDem, PKB and Hanura. Prabowo is from Gerindra and Hatta is from PAN, and they are supported by 6 party, Gerindra, PAN, PKS, Golkar, PPP, and PBB. Actually several days ago there was a news about the 3rd set of candidate, consisting Aburizal Bakrie from Golkar and Pramono Edhie Wibowo from Demokrat. But this pair seems fail(?). Anyway what is weird that Golkar spread their support to 2 different groups. Although JK said he acted as himself, not under Golkar, it's just weird. Also Demokrat is not taking side, it's said they will keep neutral. Oh, there's also news about the party in PS-HR group are struggling to get positions in ministry. Just........... seriously, I want to sneer at them. No matter how they word it (dividing the works, they said), for me it looks like they just want to have power to control this country. They are working for their own group, not for Indonesia. Plus there are several 'criminals' within those group. So I think I'll just support my governor Jokowi. Because he works for Indonesia. I don't know much about JK though, but he seems capable enough to support Jokowi.

No comments:

Post a Comment