Thursday, May 1, 2014

Crush

Not 2NE1's song.
So I got new actor crush yay! Dane Dehaan is so handsome, saw him as Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spider-man 2 mmmm yesterday. He is 28 years old but.............he is already married *heart cracking* lol.
The character Harry Osborn... I prefer him than the one in previous films. He is more psychotic(?) in this movie. But maybe it's just my tendency to like someone who is abnormal haha.

Ah, randomly thinking "How can Emma Watson date, isn't she busy?" then I googled and found the latest news about her and his non-famous bf, which dated last Monday. Then I think "Oh she still manage it, good for her." Yeah I know it's just so random :v

But it's so annoying whenever I got new actor crushes they are either gay or married. That really makes me can't have delusional thought about them huft hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment