Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Apapun lah :v

Though I am not into kpop as much as before (well seems it is still too much for several people :v) honestly I am still liking this genre because of the music and the artists' personality. Not all have good looks. Even I should admit my biases are not the most handsome ones (except Lee Jonghyun, I don't understand how could he be so good looking!). But they got great personality and sing well. Currently there are lots of idol who are able to sing well so... great personality is quite a must for me. Also I am liking Akdong Musician's songs. Debut with full album and all the songs self composed by the 17-18 year old brother of the duo. Just d-a-e-b-a-k.

Oh randomly watch (listen) Marry Your Daughter by Brian McKnight and feeling sad. The song is beautiful and I feel sad. So randomly pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment