Sunday, May 25, 2014

Apapun lah (lagi)

I listen to Utada Hikaru's First Love because the song popped in my head after hearing news about her 2nd wedding. Then I listen to Come Back To Me and Flavor Of Life (also her songs). As usual I searched for the lyrics translation and I feel like I can relate to those. (But I feel that to many songs so..) The lyrics are so........galau haha. #udahgituaja :p

Last night I dreamed about going to Japan, only for one day, as if it was a business trip. But instead of going to places I want to visit... I am busy buying food and snacks lol. Maybe because I slept in hungry state xD. Hope that dream comes true soon! (About going to Japan, for more than a day and not all about food xD)

I think I should be consistent and persistent in many aspect if I want to be at peace with him and myself.


Gah I haven't blog about my Jogja trip. Oh right I am thinking about making plans for my future trips. I know it's (having plans) so unlike me. Bul now I think planning trip carefully is necessary, because I haven't been able to visit all places I want to when I went Jogja. So.... let's make future trip plans! I won't put the dates but I'll just make a list about how many days, how to get there, prices estimation and stuff. Also friends that I can asked to be my tour guide~ (Or maybe I can just sleep over at her (or his????) house to save money lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment