Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Early morning

Heyho. Ended up here after going around twitter and facebook. Currently watching Juventus vs Real Madrid, kinda miss watching my first favorite club. Actually I don't know what I should write. Yesterday was a totally sleepy day. I feel somewhat lazy and sleep a lot, but my mom kinda forced me to go with her, so I sleep in the car. Once arrived home I even went to sleep earlier lol. Ugh I hate seeing Pirlo's beard, can't he shave it?-.- I'm rooting for Juve, but I think I should give credits for Casillas, he did awesome saves. Oh wait, Juve got penalty and it went in. Scored by Vidal. 42', 1-0~ I always like seeing Juve playing home. Their supporters always make white black stripes and other shapes. Half time.
Everytime my mom scolds me, she treated internet like arch enemy hahaha. Then she'll say 'Sekeliling kamu banyak setannya sih, makanya kamu males' and blaming games and internet. I'll just laugh it off :)) But she can't get mad at my dad who actually did pretty much the same like me, tch.
Ah for recent Kpop updates, I kinda excited about Trouble Maker's comeback. They pulled a sexier concept than before, even their MV rated 19+ xD. But kinda disappointed since the dance the performed isn't as sexy and as intimate like the video. Another updates is Young Saeng already enlisted to military, but he present fans with SS501 reunion before leaving. Indeed our sweet prince :")
Uh oh I'm running out idea about what to write. Hope Juventus win this match! Forza! \m/

[update]
Full Time score is 2-2, thanks to Llorente. Ohkay let's sleep again, got a plan for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment