Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Money can't buy us happiness

But it is needed to pay our bills, internet bill to be specific lol.
We don't need much money. We only need 'enough'. Enough to fulfill our needs and wants haha. Well I don't know how much money I could earn. But there are soooo many things that I can afford once I have enough. I need to be a good financial planner to maintain it.
Here is my priority list:
1. New phone. I want Nexus 5, its spec is enough for me. I love Sony phones but they are getting more expensive, also their android update is kinda late.
2. DSLR camera. I love taking pictures since...... I don't remember when. I once took a picture with a great sky as background with only my 3.2 MP cellphone's camera. I think since that time? I'm not a pro, not enough money to do so. Uh my other hobby needs to be fulfilled too so... xD
3. A Japan trip. Nah, I need to be more precise about the 5W 1H of this trip. Because there are so many places in Japan that I would like to visit and those places scattered all over the country.
4. Venice trip. Oh but not as important as visiting Japan for me :p

Basically that's all. Actually if SS501 will ever be reunited again I would like to go over to Korea and watch their concert. But I don't have much hope haha, not in my priority list. I need car too, so it will be easier if I want to do a trip domestically. Can't drive yet, so later maybe. There are many other dreams but those I mention before are my priority.

I have so many hobbies so I can't determine what is my passion and such. Those hobbies I acquired because I often spend time alone and I am easily getting bored about things. Having many hobbies makes me able to alter one with another in case I'm bored ^^;; Among those hobbies, photography and drawing always gives me satisfaction once I successfully draw well or take a great photo. I kinda hope those pictures I draw or take inspire someone. Reading always clear my thirst of emotions.

This blog is a result of being alone and having much hobby. I need to share my thoughts, my head is full, most times with random like this post(?) lol. That's why several post tagged 'pensieve' (HP lover will know what I relate to).

Zaijian for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment