Friday, April 4, 2014

Moneeeeyyhh

I desperately (okay that's exaggeration) need money. Running Man and 2NE1 coming to my country and though I have decreased interest towards kpop, I can't really ignore them.

There's Asian Dream Cup by JS Foundation going to be held so there will be a charity football match and like two previous years, Running Man is participating. Last year was Patrice Evra as guest, I wonder who will it be this year. Another Manchester United player or kpop idol? There's also a possibility that RM won't do any mission and game here, just playing football, so yeah I decide to watch. I kinda want to stalk because my experience told me possible hotels and places they'll visit here but it will be hard since I don't drive on my own. Ah I have prediction of possible places if they are about to do any mission here. Nope, not gonna post it here, too dangerous if people flock that place, I want to see them at peace :p. Actually I've seen Jihyo and Jongkook when the presented award at MAMA 2013 but hey it was far and formal and no fun, not RM, different feeling.

As for 2NE1, after 2 cancelled events, they are finally come, so.... yay. (Sorry if I don't sound that happy haha). Zahra is a Blackjack and she begged me to accompany her to watch, and she is also one of the people I can't refuse so.... yeah, I'm gonna spend money on them. I've heard 2NE1 performed at MAMA 2013 actually, but I can't see them because of the properties they used on stage. Plus it was slow tempo songs, not fun like the usual 2NE1. I want to see more.

To think I'm gonna spend money on something that was not I most like is............... but I'm gonna spend them anyway haha-_- It's kinda makes me regret went to Pangandaran, or else I'll still have 600K in my account haha-.- Though that much money was optimized in vacation but still...............

Should I just marry an oil king or heir of multinational company or .................whatever. Just kidding xD
I haven't even done with my love pfft
There are many things that I shouldn't have done but I don't want to live with regret so........ let things flow.

Oh I have enough money actually. I just can't stand the thought that I'll be almost bankrupt after I bought the tickets xD

[edited]
I think it's kinda related, but if my expense for CD and concerts are combined.. nah don't ask me but it will be quite a lot. There are things I buy on impulse and not gonna buy more from those groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment