Wednesday, April 9, 2014

General Election 2014, 1st Leg [updated]

Yay it's my first time to participate in election! In this leg Indonesian are to choose their representatives in parliament. It can be a certain name or a certain party. Honestly I don't like politics but I do think this country need some serious improvement. So I use my right to vote. I don't know if I choose the right people though I've done research and such u.u;;; Only quite sure my choice for DPR, not sure about DPRD and DPD #fail

The 2nd Leg will be choosing Indonesia next president. It will be on July. For now, let's see which party will win this round by the end of the day. Maybe I'll update later.
Oh clearly PDI-P won.

I met again with a friend of mine. At the place we cast our vote yesterday. We went to the same elementary school and always went home together using the same car. Back then she was my best friend. Sometimes we held each other hand while walking. I'm the smart and quiet type. She is the pretty and friendly type. After graduating elementary school, we never goes to the same school ever again. I once played to her house, telling stories about each other school. But after that, I don't think I remember ever met her again, until yesterday. Somehow I feel glad meeting her again. It makes me realised, I miss her haha. We are not as close as we used to, but we are still friends anyway. Oh there are other girl who used to be my (our) best friend too. She is the sweet and trendy type. But her stories are for other time to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment