Friday, April 4, 2014

Idoling

Honestly I no longer has that *much* interest to kpop, especially for groups who makes their debut after 2012. Even groups who debut at 2012, I probably only went as far "oh they released a new song" and watch the MV. If I like the song I'll download it, if not, well enough then. I prefer identify myself Korean pop culture enthusiast(?). Why?
First, I listen to their music, yeah, not all though. I only have one fandom and that is Triple S, for SS501. Yeah they are not popular currently, because they are in hiatus. They were quite popular back then, on par with DBSK (as 5). As for DBSK/TVXQ-JYJ, CN BLUE, KARA (I have their CDs, my sis like Yunho and yeah a Cassiopeia too I think), I'm not in their fandom, just liking them a bit more than other groups, still less than SS501. Plus whenever they perform, I also pay attention to the dance moves and dancers.
Second,  I still watch k-drama, the viral one or the one who got my idols(?) starred in it. Even the currently airing dramas which starred by Yuchun (3 Days) and Hyunjoong (Inspiring Generation), I'm not really watching them, just my sis blabbing the stories after she watched them.
Third, I watch Korean TV shows too, Running Man and KBS' shows. My TV has KBS World so I watch it sometimes, much better than local soap operas and kinda tired watching those detective serials on FOX. Gag Concert are funny, though sometimes they use Korean jokes that I can't comprehend.
Fourth, I watch Korean movie. They has several quite good movies. You gotta watch Old Boy, it's so angst and I really think the scriptwriter is sadist.
Last, I gotta admit they have quite good fashion sense. And good cosmetics. (I still prefer The Body Shop though). And high end gadgets. (Samsung is cool, but again, I prefer Sony).

You probably wonder if those 5 points are not much haha. Because I don't tweet much about them anymore, only tweet after watching/listening something. I don't 'kya' often, and no longer regard my bias as my husband or boyfriends. I don't get broken hearted when their dating or marriage news surface, I always think that's good for them, means they have a little bit of normal life.  There are several people who are still like that in my timeline, so from what I see, I'm not that much interested.

As for Arashi, it's tiring keeping up for a group who has their own show 3/4 times a week, not to mention individual dramas if there are any, plus their single as that drama soundtrack, a full album once a year, and by the end of the year as Kohaku Uta Gassen MC. Ah also commercials, countless. Concert tours, 1-2 every year, awesome concerts though, they put great effects. So yeah it's getting tiring and a little boring, same pattern every year. If the drama is good I'll watch though. Also the PVs, but not right away after it's released.

As for 48 (AKB and JKT), I'm not wota. I just happen to like several of AKB's old songs and know several members. Yeah I did watch JKT's shows but again, I only know several members. I pay attention to them becuase they are  AKB's sister group and I found it's quite interesting to have such group in this country xD.

So yeah, it's not so important post but kinda want to talk about it. Idoling is a place to be delusional and quite effective in managing stress (for me).
Kkeut, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment