Sunday, March 31, 2013

5 days holiday

The last day off before back to campus tomorrow. But got several things up so I can't laid back (then why the heck you write this post?!?) Ok, I'll get busy after this post, currently still eating my breakfast~

This holiday ends in a flash. The only thing I remember clearly was only Bogor trip last Thursday. Playing in water using t-shirt and shorts was totally uncomfortable, I prefer wearing my swimsuit-.- Also I successfully proving that my phone is water resistant lol. Yeah I put it in my pocket, carrying it everywhere in water park. Actually quite scared it'll gone missing or broken when we were playing but alhamdulillah it's safe haha. 

Another story: the maid who've been working with my family for 10+ years resigned, so now we have to do chores by ourselves. But no sad feeling, since lately she's been slacking off and stuff, really annoyed us. Tomorrow will be the first weekday after she quit so let's see how it will turn out. Oh plus now I hold onto our house spare key yay! I can get home anytime now :p (totally wrong. you're still depending on train schedule).

Oops, I finished my food. Time to work on LPJ and transcript of that interview. Fight-oh!


No comments:

Post a Comment