Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hellow

Watched Java Jazz for the first time March 1 yay! Exchanged my Sunday tickets with someone so that I could go with my friends. I got to watch Maliq n d'Essentials, Raisa, some-unknown-foreign-musician, Indra Lesmana and RAN. That day was like a "finally" day haha. First, that was because I finally saw Nicholas Saputra for real! XD I saw him when I was queuing to enter the venue. Back in 2010, I (and all the other female freshmen) was kind of fooled, thinking that he'd come in public lecture at freshmen orientation in UI. But he only came out in a pre-recorded video shown and make all of us disappointed haha. Second, finally I can saw Maliq live~ Actually when they released their new album and held free a showcase, me and a friend planned to attend. But we have to canceled it because of the bad weather. So yeah, finally! I wasn't their fans though, just curious. Then RAN was like 'finally' too. Back in my 2nd or 3rd year of junior high, we'd like to invite them for our school anniversary celebration but can't. At that time we don't have enough electricity for sound systems they inquired and it was pricey to rent and such.

Oh I still have another story actually, but my introvert trait forbid me to post. So :( and that's the story~
Bye!

PS: I'll try to write more. Only 30 posts within a year is unacceptable. This year have to exceed that yeah! Plus seems I need to fix my grammar.....

No comments:

Post a Comment