Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fandom

It's been 5 years since I began to like Arashi (and J-Pop) and my 4th year in liking K-Pop. When I first start this fandom thingy, I told myself that maybe I'll only like them for 2-3 years at max, since I got bored so easily. But oh wow, it's been more than I predicted. I got too loyal (?) even buying original CDs and watching concerts. Those 2 things were........ something rare at that time. Anti-mainstream and I like being different so... maybe that's why it captured me. But now, K-Pop is everywhere. Even I got sick seeing those fanfic-novels made by fans and hearing those songs in many places. It's no longer exclusive. I once feel like quitting this thing but ...............well I'm stuck. Once you enter K-Pop too far and too deep, so difficult to find the exit. Though I already limit the artists I like and pay attention to, still too much. I need something which I like more than them. so that I could lower my priority if there's concert and stuff. Currently my fandom is Triple S , fans of SS501. They are on hiatus and each member are going solo, totally money consuming. Then I also like CNBLUE and JYJ/TVXQ much, and I'm also interested in KARA and BoA, and indie bands like Clazziquai and Urban Zakapa. I like BEAST, Infinite, IU, SPICA and A-JAX, but not that much, I can restrain myself from going to their concerts here and only felt a little regret. They are a lot right haha-_- But what should I do, I like their music....-.-
Oh, 10.09 am, got to get ready for class.

No comments:

Post a Comment