Friday, March 1, 2013

Throwing out some stuff

I got too much in mind, can't even concentrate in watching 7th Grade Civil Servant. Better pour some of those here first.

Drowning in sadness might be easier than searching for happiness. But hey, life is never easy.

I might not always be honest, but I'm trustworthy, really.

Sorry for not being a perfect friend.

LOL so random XD Okay, that's much better.

For those who wonder why I often write in English, lemme tell you my reason.
One. Such thoughts above, I dislike saying it in Indonesian. It will sound so cheesy and mushy. Just, ewh.
Two. Somehow I feel like I could express more in English.
Three. One of my English teacher said something like "If you want be fluent in English, you have to think in English." Since then I practicing by having fake convos with people in my head using English (weird, eh? well I am~) and thinking in English. That helps a lot. But sometimes I often forgot Indonesian words for several things, especially while having real conversation hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment