Sunday, May 23, 2010

[501 Story] Jung Min message 100523

he posted this at 4:14 AM KST!!
hmmm wonder why he still up at such hour.. so rare of him
but i slept at 3:55 AM KST. too early for 20 minutes -_-


REPOST WITH FULL CREDIT
cr: ss501.dspenter.com
eng: Ode @ ss501ode.blogspot.com


English Trasnlation

JungMin: This is Jungmin^^ @ 2010-05-23, 4:14:43

Today..? No, Yesterday, very very very~ thank you..!!

Our TripleS was the most amazingly cool ones..!! hhh




I'm going to shoot the music video now~

and because of that, I was rehearsing my cheoreography and that's why I came

Chest pain? and head pain throughout my lying on bed and I can't sleep, so I left this piece.






Anyway!!

Today's memories, I will never forget nyo~~ ^0^*

Will stand on this gigantic stage again like this, right? We~~?^^

Ajajajat!




Will shoot a beautiful music video smoothly~~




Goodnight~~! (Korean)
Oyasumi~ (with japanese romaji)~
Wang an! (with mandarin romanji)
Goodnight! (with english romaji)



Original message in Hangul

[정민]정민입니당^^ 2010-05-23 오전 4:14:43

오늘..? 아니 어제 넘넘넘~ 고마워요..!!



울 트리플S가 젤 멋졌어요..!!ㅎㅎㅎ







전 이제 곧 뮤직비디오 찍어서~



안무 연습하고 돌아와서



흉통?과 두통을 호소하다 잠들다가 깨어 글을 남깁니다.







암튼!!



오늘의 추억 잊지않을께용~~^0^*



또 이렇게 큰 무대에서 설 수 있겠죠? 우리~~?^^



아자자잣!!







뮤직비디오 이쁘게 잘 찍어올께요~~



잘자용~~! 오야쓰미~왕안!굿나잇!

No comments:

Post a Comment