Saturday, May 22, 2010

[501 Story] Baby's message on DSP 100523

i already logout from my twitter and even already turn off my computer.
but somehow i still want to online so i turn it on again.
when i'm back to twitter, ss501facts tweet that Baby left a message!
there's no translation yet... let's be patient waiting for one^^
OK, found a translation!
will translate to Indonesian later


REPOST WITH FULL CREDIT
credit:ss501.dspenter.com+loiskr.blogspot.com(Eng Translation)+yenhersheytriples.blogspot.com


English Translation

[Hyung Joon] Really.. 2010-05-23 AM 12:37:44

You are the best!
I was sad cause I thought You might feel empty that we were going to sing 2 ballad dongs.
But as soon as I saw the green peas on the stage, I thought "That's it!"
Really Thank you. Sorry for that I only express my thanks to you as "THANK YOU" in words.
We will get better and return your favor to you,TripleS who came from a distance and Green peas who've been with us.
The time is coming soon. I'll remember today's throb, today's happiness, today's touching in my heart.
I love you TripleS who were with us, cheered for us & the master of Pearl Light Green.
I'll run today & tomorrow for you.
Please be together always. I'm happy today~~~ Let me love ya~ Take care! Heavy raining outside.
See you on 4th of June.



Original message in Hangul

[형준]정말. 2010-05-23 오전 12:37:44

당신들이 최고에요


발라드 두곡이라 허전해할줄알고 너무 마음 아팠는데.

올라가서 완두콩들을 보는순간.. 이거구나 싶더라구요

정말 고마워요,고맙다는 말로밖에 표현할수 없다는게 미안해요.

멀리서 와준 우리 트리플S들 , 함께해준 우리 완두콩들에게

더 멋진 모습으로 보답할께요.

얼마 안남았어요. 오늘의 이떨림, 이 행복함, 이 감동 항상 가슴속으로 되새기며

지낼께요. 사랑해요. 함께해준 , 응원해준 우리 펄라이트그린의 주인인 완두콩,, 트리플S

당신들을 위해서 오늘도 내일도 달리렵니다.

항상 함께해줘요, 오늘 너무 좋다야~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~렛미러브야~ ^_^ 감기조심 비많이오네요

6월 4일날 봐요

No comments:

Post a Comment