Wednesday, May 12, 2010

.......................

it's not that i'm copying Leader style on titling messages...
it's just i dunno how to title this post.
(still i'm copydog-ing. lol)

just some things from my dailies
usually i watch My Fair Lady on evening
(or Take Care of the Young Lady for the official title)
but it already ends, which left me nothing to do on my boring evening holiday.
so ottohke? i made this post then.
ah, after today's cram school i went to Central Park (a shopping center or mall, up to you how'd you call it) with my friends..
we went to the bookstore and i bought a comic.
ad my friend Spain bought a Backyardigans VCD. (please note that we are teenagers)
she is a fans of them. lol
and she paid the VCD rightaway and put it inside her bag.
because she dun wanna be laughing stock of our friends. lol
after that we went to Taman Anggrek (another mall) which is located next to Central Park.
(you must be amazed how could 2 malls side by side together, trust me, it's so common here -___-)
we went to the same bookstore, and sit there.
and we ate Rotiboy before went home.
OK, that's it.

ah i've seen Bonamana MV.
and i still thought it's too standard for Super Junior.
wonder will i get addicted to it? i dunno, seems i won't..

that's all really.

No comments:

Post a Comment