Monday, March 3, 2014

Babbling

HEY C BE HAPPY!
(dark) February has passed, so be cheerful! Your friend is getting married, several has birthdays and you'll go on a trip!

Or no. There's TKD try out test on 17. I miss hanging out with friends, doing almost nothing in 2 weeks makes me feel trapped, stuffy. Makes me having all those negative thoughts again. Actually I don't really need to go to other city or such, watching a movie or just walking around a mall will do. Yeah I know I did that last month but there are several other friends I want to meet. Geez I'm bored.

Well I tried pilates this morning. For a 30 minutes exercise it was quite tiring, makes me feel extra hungry.

I am perfectly fine. I don't need to go to doctors, eat medicines, or got a USG. Hah.

Seriously I don't have to be jealous towards such thing right? Such a shallow thought C, you are so superficial.

Frozen's 'Let It Go' won Oscar for Best OST. Makes me want to watch it, gonna search for its torrent after this.

Stuck at home means doing chores and makes me feel like a maid. Maybe because I'm not sincere in doing those lol. How to grow my sincerity? Pft.

No comments:

Post a Comment