Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My opinion

I know my opinion does not matter. Or never matter. but I want to speak up a little more than usual. Because I'm in somewhat chatty(?) mood.

I'm not a religious person. I don't even have a dream to do pilgrimage. Those 5 times a day praying time, I do all of that just because I feel somewhat weird if not doing it intentionally, because it has become a habit. I only like the wudhu part before (touching water in hot day is cooling my body) and doa part after the pray itself. I don't like reading Quran, because even after reading the meaning and thinks about it, it's just absurd. I can't comprehend. I don't like a verse saying that we are not allowed to have non-Moslem friends. One of my best-friends is Catholic and I love her. She even asked when will I wear hijab lol. I don't like the current trend of Islam who enrage about the littlest thing that they think is a form of insult. I don't like how a local Islam-based party campaigning that choosing them will be guaranteed to enter heaven. What. The. Fuck. You are not God. Why the heck you are so sure that we'll be in heaven for choosing you while we know you are corrupt? While we know you did many intolerant things, insulting many people, and hypocrite. I don't like a local Islam-based organization, who are shutting down a church just because they think it's an act of Christianization. If you fear your people will change their faith, why don't you strengthen their faith instead. All I know if we want to be respected, we have to respect others. I hate the fact that "Noah" movie is banned because its story is Biblical not Quran-based. Seriously I want to see Emma Watson in cinema, not laptop. I don't know why it turns to this way, Islam was kind back then. Like, 10 years ago? Moslems were not making a fuss about things that not in parallel with their faith.

About politics. I don't like it either, because I know none of them purely working for the citizen. That most of politicians trying to gain things only to fulfill their group greed, not for the greater good of people. But recently there people who works sincerely to make improve this country in many aspects. For the sake of those people, I will use my right to choose, so there will be more people like them sit in parliament and ministries. So this country which is kinda in the verge of collapsing can stand again, and a good place to live in.

I like reading, especially quoting things from what I read. Then I read a quote, that those quotes we like are not describing the book. Those quotes describe us.

PS: You open my mind, you know that? I kinda wish I could be as outspoken as you about injustice, intolerance, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment