Thursday, March 27, 2014

Chatty again

Whenever I'm sick I'll be more talkative than usual. I'm not really sick actually but I think lovesick counts. It's kinda frustrating actually. Because the one that I want to talk the most is not talking to me and I'm alone in the house. And really not in solitude mode. There's my sister but her interest and mine is definitely not the same. (I don't have much interest in kpop and drama lately). And my friends are busy. And the not busy one, I don't know what to talk to them, since we are not close. So...... bored. Lonely. Frustrated. I would like to just get over it but well, uh, kinda hard. I was quite sane this noon, working on TKD problem. Then I have several numbers that I got stuck.. Then I don't know who to ask except the one who is not talking to me. So after contemplating, I decided not to ask. Now is the delusional time. Wee hour until morning is crazy time. Hmm yeah quite weird. Oh why wee hour is crazy time though I rarely sleep late? Because I don't sleep well. I woke up several time until my morning alarm rang. Uh now I'm hungry. My fault for skipping lunch though. Uh I really have to learn more about patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment