Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Letting it out


Sometimes I think I could lash out to my uncle, seeing him like that is so irritating. But you know, I have to respect my dad and my grandparents, so I can't do it. Personally, I would like to call him trash.

Honestly, I am so pissed every time my mom 'ceramah' about how I should act. Ngeselinnya kalo udah bawa-bawa 'anaknya temen mama aja begini begitu' atau 'dulu mama tuh begini begitu'. Paling kesel kalo udah 'nanti disangka orang mama ga ngajarin anaknya'. What, do you expect me to behave just for your good image? *rolls eyes* As if I am stealing or killing or whatever. I could say I'm quite ignorant but that doesn't mean I don't pay attention at all.

Gah, being filial is hard. You have to be nice, helpful, kind, polite and so on even when you dislike the situation. Plus, although basically I'm just saying matter-of-facts,  I can't sweeten my words. My words are as sharp as blades so I decide to stay silence, most of time, just so people don't get hurt. Errr no, more like just so me will not get any lecture or trouble for saying the obvious. (yeah I'm a selfish bitch)

God bless people who invented online journal.

Kalo bingung bacanya, tiap paragraf ga berkaitan kok hem.

No comments:

Post a Comment