Monday, August 25, 2014

TKD

Alias Tes Kompetensi Dasar, diadakan Kemenkeu dan Kemenpan antara tanggal 25-29 Agustus 2014 bagi STANers2010. As I'm writing this, the first session is underway. My turn will be in Wednesday noon, but I feel nervous already. Wishing the best of luck for all of us. Honestly, I'm still thinking like "Shit TKD is REAL!" and since yesterday I'm starting to panic hahaha. Well it's needed for me, otherwise I won't study pffttt. Sooooooo okay that's it for now, maybe I'll write again after I do my test.

Oh also wishing my laptop to get well soon, dad is taking it to tukang service *iya sebodo wae tetiba jadi bahasa*. Currently using either my sis' or dad's, not as comfortable as mine ulalala.


[updated]
Jadi udah ada kisi-kisi soal and I kinda freak out hahahhahaha. Untung rumah lagi sepi jadi bisa teriak muter-muter kayak orang setres. Despite so, I enjoy the tension uuuuuuuw~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment