Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Running Man in Jakarta

June has always been a month for me to fangirl to the max. This month started with Lampard leaving Chelsea. HEY I just realized there should be more words up here why did it disappear-_-. Well yeah Lampard left Chelsea which cracked my heart but I bounced back quickly because Iza won (again) Training Day invitation for Asian Dream Cup and offered one of the tix to me. Lucky me for having such a lucky and generous friend xD. Asian Dream Cup is an annual charity football match held by JS Foundation (owned by Park Ji Sung). Since 2-3 years ago Running Man always participate in this event. Yay so excited! For the match day I bought the tix and gonna watch it with Suci.


June 1st
I arrived at GBK around 15 minutes before the gate opened, met Iza who was already queuing. But the whole event started late because it is said the plane is late. We waited for them until 5.30PM (?). It should have started since 5 PM. But while we wait, we are able to watch Indonesian All Stars and several Korean players from Jisung and Friends team trained. After a while the RM members arrived and all of us screams excitingly(?) (nah not me, I can't haha). The people who got invitation seated in better position than those in West VIP *smirks*. We are able to see them walking in the tunnel before appearing in the field. But our vision kinda blocked with the press who are covering press conference. Still okay though. We chanted their names and they waved at us. All of them are very friendly xD It's nice to see that they didn't (seem) fake their friendliness. After they finished press conference, that's all for that day. It ended at around few minutes before 7PM (yeah a really short time).

June 2nd
I supposed to meet Suci at FX but she decided to leave earlier from her house, so she ended up going to my house. We left for GBK after lunch and arrive there at around 2PM. The outer gate was still locked and we don't want to waste our energy queuing under hot sun so we decided to sit under a tree nearby lol. Although outer gate was locked there are already several people inside and some of them were told to get out and queue properly to enter inner circle of GBK. But then there's an ibu-ibu (I don't know what phrase would be better haha) who was arguing with the securities to get in and as usual, ibu-ibu argument will always win hahahaha. Suci cleverly saw a chance to get in so we successfully sneaked inside, skipping those hellish queue by outer gate. We went in, bought few snacks and queue (sit) to enter GBK. As predicted, the queue outside was only to check bags (which will be rechecked upon entering the venue), so glad able to skip it haha. I don't usually arrive at venue long before the gate opening time, so we queued quite for a long time (for me), my knees even ached haha. As we finally enter the venue, they play K-pop songs while the players are warming up. Since almost all of the audiences are kpop fans, the atmosphere was like in a kpop concert. Shortly after we entered the venue we managed to see Yoo Jaesuk and Lee Kwangsoo arrived xD. Not gonna tell you how was the match like, but I'm quite sure once Running Man ADC episode aired, you can see Kwangsoo fell funnily as he (like usual) ran around the stadium.

All in all it was an entertaining match. Honestly I thought Ibnu Jamil was Iko Uwais hahahaha super fail. I got to see Crayon Pop too, they sang Bar Bar Bar and Oi. Judika also sang in between the halves. I pity him who have ran around playing, than sang, then played again. Despite so he got awesome voice, cetar abis! I got to see and meet several STANers too yay! Let's meet again at TKD(?) haha.

Actually Running Man members went to Taman Safari yesterday for filming. Several lucky fans got to take photos with them arrrr I envy >.<

Oh right, it's June 4th so Happy Birthday Park Yoochun of JYJ/DBSK!

Next account would be next week, after 2NE1 concert~!

No comments:

Post a Comment