Monday, June 16, 2014

2NE1 in Jakarta

너의 사랑이 날 망쳐도 날 아프게 한대도                                (Even if your love ruins me and hurts me
내겐 오직 너 하나뿐                                                         To me, it’s only you
내 사랑은 너로 시작해 너로 끝나                                         
My love starts with you and ends with you
이 자리에 Waiting for you                                               
I’m waiting for you right here)

That is 2NE1's Gotta Be You, my favorite song in Crush album.

FINALLY, after 2 years and 2 cancellations, 2NE1 came to Jakarta!! Wooohooo! Actually I am not a big fan of them, but Zahra is, and she has asked me to accompany her since 2 years ago. So here we are, watching 2NE1 yaaayy! It wasn't a full house but it's quite packed. Totally well organized, from the queue until inside the venue. Really on-time. Super cool stage effects. The most satisfying concert I've ever attend.

Here is the setlist for that

  1. Crush
  2. Fire
  3. Clap Your Hands
  4. Pretty Boy
  5. Don’t Stop the Music
  6. Missing You
  7. If I were You
  8. Come Back Home (Unplugged Version)
  9. Ugly
  10. I Love You
  11. Come Back Home
  12. Gotta be You
  13. Do You Love Me
  14. The Baddest Female + MTBD (CL solo)
  15. Scream
  16. I am the Best
  17. I Don’t Care
  18. Go Away
Encore
  1. Lonely
  2. Gotta be You
  3. Can’t Nobody
Yeah my favorite song was sang twice haha. The girls look so happy, very friendly, speak quite fluent English. Seriously I don't know why every artist who came here like nasi goreng loool. If I were the organizer I would like to offer them nasi uduk instead xD.
Despite not being a Blackjack, I know all of the songs, not quite familiar with #3, #4, and #5 though xD I sang along all the way~~
CL amazing stage presence, Minzy fantastic sexy dance, Bom superb vocal and Dara being dorky xD
Worth my money, though it's a bit expensive :p The most expensive concert I paid, plus the entrance fee to Ancol -.-

June 8, 2014, at Mata Elang International Stadium, it was All or Nothing.

I tried to focus watching but can't help fancaming a little here and there haha-_- There's video too but too lazy to upload them :p

The concert starts! Crush as the 1st song

Sexy Queen CL~ Want her haircut xD

It's over!
Pardon for the bad quality images xD If you want to see the good ones, you may go visit 2NE1's Facebook page :p

No comments:

Post a Comment