Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What do you want to do before you die?

I was scrolling twitter and found this article http://bigstory.ap.org/article/public-art-project-elicits-profound-profane about walls which painted with "Before I die I want to..." and people who are passing by filling in the blanks. They wrote various things. My favorite one quoted in that article is "...find the yin to my yang.", it's kinda errrm sweet? I don't know haha, I just like it. Then my mind asks "How about you C? What do you want to do?". Honestly I think I will come up with a very long list... But my ultimate goal? Hmmmm what should it be?
*thinking*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, I don't know hahaha. I would like to fill it with something which once I did it, I don't mind if I die instantly afterwards. But I haven't found that something yet. So.... let me seek for it awhile longer, hope I have enough lifetime to find and achieve whatever it is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment