Sunday, December 22, 2013

Eye-catching

I was paraphrasing, continuing my work (yep it's Sunday and I chose to finish my work haha) but after only a paragraph I decide to refresh my twitter timeline. I found two interesting things, an article and a video.

The video was tweeted by KARA's Seungyeon, but she only tweeted the video link, so as usual I'm curious about what it is. Turns out it's a video of university student doing flashmob, and play Arirang (Korean folk song, often sung in the end of kpop concerts) in orchestra. You may watch it below.

 

It makes me think, if Indonesia Pusaka (or any other lagu wajib nasional or Indonesian folk song) are played in this style, it would be cool, wouldn't it? Also will promote Indonesia culture better. Well, it's just an idea and opinion from me. I don't have the capabilities to arrange that pffftt.

The article is about how Japanese elderly preparing for their death.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/early-end-life-plan-elderly-aging-japan
No, they aren't going to suicide. They plan about how their dead body will be treated, either cremated or buried. They plan and calculate the cost, cloths, who will take care of those process, etc. I may say, they are ready to die. It would be good if all people has such mindset. Such plan will minimize the burden of their children or relatives or neighbors. It makes me, when I'm older, maybe will prepare such things too haha. Nyeh but am such a coward, not sure I can ready myself like that lol.

Okay back to paraphrasing~

No comments:

Post a Comment