Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weight loss

And it's unnecessary. I need to gain, why the heck I lost it...... People probably will envy me since I easily lost weight and hardly gain one. But I'm underweight and need to put on at least 3 kilos to reach ideal body mass index. Gaining 1 kilo is hard already for me. I admit that lately my eating pattern has changed, plus I think too much. FYI, thinking burns calories, though I don't know how much. My mind can't stop thinking (except when sleeping).. maybe that's another factor why I lost weight again. Damn, I planned to have a dance routine (?) three times a week, wanna learn Wonder Girls' Like This. Dancing is extremely tiring for those who aren't used to it (like me), and I believe it can make people lost weight too.  So.... argh=.=

My sleeping pattern also changed this past week. I fell asleep at 10 or 11 pm, then woke up at around 2 or 3 am, since I haven't do Isya, then I'll sleep again. It's as if I'm extremely tired. In fact. sometimes I had noon nap, and I don't do much at college either. I wonder why it comes to be like that....

Anyway today I'll try this pedometer app in my phone. Wanna know how much steps I took in a day. I hope the app works well. Bye! Wish me luck for Mr. R class today, I have a presentation to do >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment