Thursday, October 16, 2014

Konnichiwa

My laptop is back again. Apparently its fan is crushed because I often tilt my laptop when using. So I got it replaced. Using my own is much better than dad's or sis'.

I know it's been awhile since I write, but beside that, I don't what story did I have. Oh right, I have one. I went to Semarang on 1-3 Oct, to meet him, and of course, a short trip. It was fun, though there's one plan that got cancelled lol. I stayed at Ayu's, there's her baby niece in the house, very cute. I went around to Sam Poo Kong, Lawang Sewu (it was renovated, gotta visit again), Masjid Agung Jawa Tengah, Pagoda Watu Gong. Oh I visited his highschool too~ I ate tahu gimbal, nasi badak sambel, tahu pong, tahu bakso, bandeng, even chicken maryland hahaha.

Anyway it was a really short trip, so I don't know what else to share except that I'm happy ehehehe. It's great that I am allowed to travel alone, don't know why my mom suddenly letting me. Now I have a new goal: to visit every province in Indonesia for at least once. Yea, even Papua is on my destination list. I would like to travel around this country but it's so huge, so once every province is quite represent my intention. 

I just read someone else's blog and I feel inferior about my writing because it's such a mess, with a lot repeated words and not elaborated properly. (Everyone has their own style, C *self-motivating*)

Ciao, gotta have my late lunch!



PS: Always addressing him without name is kinda impolite.... no? Hey, do you prefer your name to be mentioned or not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment