Wednesday, February 19, 2014

In between

It's been almost 3 weeks since Nue's accident. I guess my birthday's (and Manda's) will never be the same. Last night Arum and I visited her for the 3rd time. She looked so thin. There are lots of mark of needles in her arms. Her mom said if her time comes, we should be prepared. I really want to rebut her, but she looks so tired. Nue's mom might look strong in the outside, but who knows in the inside. Kak Yougi too looks tired. It must be very traumatic for him.

Seems such accident is common recently. My mom's friend has a neighbor who is also in critical condition because of similar accident. We should be more careful eh.....

Last night when we visited Nue there are also a couple, friends of Kak Yougi. From the way they pray, tehy are Christian. As I saw them praying near Nue, there's also a record of someone reading Quran playing. Seeing such scene, somehow I feel peaceful. Nue, everyone is praying for you. Even the people who don't know you personally are hoping that you are healthy again. Whatever way people use for praying, there's only one God. I know He listens to our prayer, and He will answer it in the best way according to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment