Monday, July 8, 2013

100 facts of me

Let's see if I can fill the whole list.

1. I have one younger sister
2. An Aquarian
3. Never have a boyfriend (yeah, for real. I don't think it's something embarassing)
4. Always wish to have cheetah as a pet
5. If I can't have it as pet, I would like to reincarnated as one in my next life (if such thing exists)
6. I-hate-cockroach
7. I dislike vegetables
8. I read a lot. Though lately what I've been reading is just my twitter timeline.
9. I draw a lot. Manga style, usually.
10. I love to sing along to songs I know.
11. I want to be a fashion designer.
12. But I don't think design is my passion, somehow I don't know what my true passion is.
13. I like to watch soccer. Juventus and Chelsea. forza Italia!
14. I used to like F1, when Kimi was still with Ferrari.
15. I like sport cars, Fast Furious effect.
16. I like being unique and different than other people.
17. I like to watch Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
18. My favorite VS angel is Candice Swanepoel
19. Judgemental, sometimes. Trying hard to decrease it.
20. I read people, making my own assumptions about them, influenced by Sherlock Holmes. Not as accurate as him  of course.
21. I don't like exposing myself. Though this post expose me a lot lol.
22. I always wanna try to run from home. But then I realize I'll have trouble for things to eat and place to sleep.
23. Sometimes when I see my wrist, I want to suicide by slitting it. But too scared of the pain I'll get.
24. I am Arashi and SS501 fan. I don't dare to call myself a CN Blue fan because I don't update much about them.

I give up, too lazy to write haha.
And too lazy to change the title :b

No comments:

Post a Comment