Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Holiday

Today is the 12th day-off. I still have 27 more days till the new term. What have I done these past days? Japanese test, check. Reunion, check. Further planning for Singapore trip, check. Watching anime/drama, check. Shaving leg hair, check. Seems nothing much. Ah, I haven't learnt driving, haven't read several novels, haven't drawn anything, haven't...... I don't what else I wanna do.
People saying that we should still be productive during holiday. But I think.... being lazy and laid back in holiday, doing nothing much, is fine. Especially for students. In 1 year, I'll graduate and work. Once I become a working-person, I'll no longer have chance to do nothing for a month.
Uh oh getting sleepy. 잘자

1 comment:

  1. I still have two years before graduation. So, guess what, I'm taking summer part-time job now.


    Keep cool,
    T.

    ReplyDelete