Friday, August 17, 2012

Dinner

Last week is my Dad's birthday, so the 4 of us had our dinner at Huize Trivelli. It's a resto with unique interior, all of the stuff are heritage from colonialism era. Since there's not many people when I went there, the atmosphere felt a bit spooky lol. I took several photos there. Please pardon my cell's eye.





It's wedang jahe, if you wonder.

Beef black pepper...? Forgot what the menu said.
If you wanna know more, you may visit the resto homepage here (sounds like a commercial lol).
Gotta warn you, meals there are pricey, especially steaks like above. It was more than 80K IDR. That's why  I came there only for such occasion. But in my opinion, such price is even with the taste and its uniqueness.

Anyway, Happy 67th Independence Day Indonesia! Hope you'll have your freedom from corruption and poverty.

No comments:

Post a Comment