Sunday, June 17, 2012

XIA Junsu 1st Asia Tour in Jakarta

It. Was. Totally. A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!
Seriously, did he eat his CD before the concert???? Flawless performances! My only complain for him is maybe his make up was too thick? lol. He has great stamina, performed dance songs back to back, then ballads. He talked in Indonesian several times too, and he didn't sound Korean when he talked.
He said "Saya XIA. Apa kabar? Saya senang bertemu dengan kalian" (I am XIA. How are you? I am happy to meet you.). In other talking time, he asked "Apakah kalian senang? Senang?" (Are you all happy? Happy?) totally cute!! Then he also said "pohon kelapa" (coconut tree), told by his translator hahahahaha. He smiled a loooot. When he said he'll grant our 3 wishes, he did his xiah cheonsa pose, sexy dance and said "bambaiya!" hahahaha. He also said that he's been wanting to come to Indonesia, and surprised by fans know many things about him. He said he'll come again here. (YAAYYY I demand JYJ concert!!!. Ah. dammit my money T.T)

Nah, the negative things from this concert is.... it was delayed. For 2 hours. Fans supposed to enter the venue at 5PM and the concert supposed to start at 7PM. But we entered the venue at 7PM and the concert starts at 9PM. The concerts ended around 10.45 PM. Plus, I can't give my gift to him. I can't seem to find a kind-hearted crew who was willing to tell me that I can give my gift. But my friend successfully gave hers to a crew (we didn't go together though), Other disappointing things is the tickets price. Firstly, the tix sold in kinda expensive range. But seems lots of people are not buying it, so they did several promotion so we could bought the tix in lower price. But I kinda pity those who bought first, especially in festival one (I bought mine later, in cheap price). The one who bought immediately when the tix are just sold, with the one who bought with cheaper price, received same treatment. My friend regretted she bought it quickly, since the difference is much. I bought mine at Rp 300.000, while she bought hers at Rp 1.000.000. Both of us in festival. OK, I stop my complains here.

Please wait for my fancams~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment