Monday, June 4, 2012

SS501 reunited.

Last  year, on June 3, 2011, I went to airport to see Jungmin who came for a performance. This year, June 3 2012, SS501 reunited after 2 years. In Kyujong's fanmeet in Seoul. I was on a trip, so could only follow from twitter updates in my phone. That was the first time after 2 years lots of Triple S flooded my timeline. That reunion was totally touching and I felt really happy. I felt like I want to cry, scream and laugh at the same time. 2 years of waiting means nothing.

Kyujong is really the center of SS501. Maybe if he isn't going to enlist, those 5 will not be reunited. Although Jungmin didn't go onstage (I don't know why, probably have something to do with the bandage in his neck) but he did come. I seriously need fancam when those 4 introduce themselves as SS501. Leader said "SS501 will never be disbanded. Please wait for us." Oh, I definitely will. I've waited for 2 years, another 2 years will be fine. And those five went for dinner together after fanmeet! A really beautiful day for Triple S :")

Kyujong oppa, although I feel really proud to know that you'll going into army, it makes me sad too. I haven't prepared my heart yet T.T I hope you did well there. When you come back in 2 years, please bring us hot chocolate abs lol. No, just being healthy is fine too.

It's D-1 (in KST) until Leader's birthday. Heard he'll released his weibo account on his birthday. Although maybe it's staff who use it, but better than nothing. When will he use twitter eh............-.- And also D-3 until SS501's 7th anniversary!! Hope the boys will give us surprises~ :) Ah, and I hope Saengie's 2nd mini album do well in music chart!

Annyeong!

PS: I don't know why but after they reunited, I feel like want to cry whenever I read/watch/listen anything related to SS501. Oh don't worry, it's happy tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment