Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SS501 changed, and so did Triple S.

I'm such a lazy girl. Planned to blog this since my last post but just typed it now.
Okay let's get on to the topic.

Dear pretties Triple S fellas, we've changed a lot. Now we have sub-division of fan groups, one for each SS501 members. Henecia, YES, ThanKyu, Jungmin fans (no name decided i think) and Jjunaway. But seems some of them are not Triple S (anymore). Especially from Henecia. Well alot of people agree with me with this matter, and I'm not forcing you to agree too. I've read a Henecia blog.  She stated that she's no longer a Triple S, she'll just stay as Henecia. I don't want to blame her or whatever... And seems some more of people also has the same thought as her. It makes me kinda sad. Well, it's her life and her decision so I respect it.
But it makes me think, if lots of us has the same way of thinking like her and her friends.. that means no Triple S anymore? Which led to possiblity that no SS501 reunion? I don't want that. I also read another fan who said that she's a fans of every member but she is not a Triple S, she wants them to stay as solo singer, not reunited.  So, as you see, a lot of people change. You, whoever else who read this, maybe also change too. I also changed. Everybody changes, but maybe you don't feel the same.
I keep myself updated with each of every member new or tweet and fancams etc, but I no longer feel the "kya kya" feeling as much as when I started to be a Triple S. Maybe because I got bored? Or maybe used to see them? But I still love them. Updating myself regularly with SS501 news had become a habit. Sometimes I feel like I want to stop being a fan but it's hard. I end up coming to them again.
Changes aren't always something good.....but it's not something bad too. Changes bring us forward, to be a better person. I hope everyone who are currently a fan of solo member of SS501...when SS501 come back as 5 later on...you will support them together. And who knows when that time come,  you'll become a Triple S once again, or maybe a new Triple S? :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, to declare myself as a perfect, true Triple S, i won't dare to do it. although actually SS501 is #1 in my heart, nobody knows.

    i admit right now when they're in their solo activities, i tend to be engrossed into other groups, and searching more about this new groups other than SS501.

    but i'm seriously missing the dorm life of ss501 more. that's why i fell in love with them. i do support them when they release their solo's. Triple S is in me, since the 1st time i knew KPOP. so it's hard for me to change that fandom. i mean, that family.

    but sometimes people said, regarding that i'm not an active TS, people like me moved to other fandom, that i'm not deserved as TS. that's kinda hurt, coz i'm still their fan. it's just i'm not exposing it.

    i dun actually know why i'm blabbering this long.. haha~ well, i'm still believing they'll do comeback. no matter when, i'll wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Little Green Pea there. Kinda surprised someone commented on this haha.

    Me too, still in waiting for them to comeback as 5 :)

    Those people who said you don't deserved as Triple S is annoying-_-;;. No one can judge whether someone deserved as a TS or not. You shouldn't listen to them and search for better Triple S friends! ;D

    Anyway I don't mind you're blabbering here~ XD Comments are always welcomed~

    ReplyDelete