Friday, November 18, 2011

Kpop here.

I'm bored with kpop. Except from my favorite artists, no other group has interesting songs.
Here, kpop almost everywhere. Everyone know about that and some of them become fans. Though there are people who dislike it and saying that "kpop is gay" and stuff. Well, as fans you can't be mad when yourself love HyunSaeng or KyuSaeng moment... like ELF's EunHae.
But most of them talk about Super Junior n SNSD. I don't hate them, but I'm not a fan. When people around you kept talking about the same stuff which isn't interesting for you.. it become boring.
So.... I'm going (back?) to jpop. It never dull. I'm interested in Koda Kumi now. Really like her song for NazoDi opening <3
Back to the topic. In my college, which most of the students are male, there are a lot of SNSD's fans. I'm not gonna call them sone, since I think they like them because of their pretty faces and sexy legs only.
A classmate of mine sometimes randomly sings their song, and he sings it wrongly. He only sings based pn what he hears, probably. My another classmate (a girl) once played The Boys loudly. If you live in Korea where everybody, at least, enjoy kpop, I don't mind. But here, not everyone enjoys it. Sometimes things like that should be enjoyed privately, I think.
Well that's one of reasons for feeling bored of kpop. Gonna add more later.
Oops, 7:23. Should prepare for my 8AM class-_- Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment