Tuesday, May 3, 2011

seems i'm on a blog roll

that i can't stop posting. this is the last post for tonight maybe.
my friends are considering to re-take SNMPTN, still wanna try to their faculty of dream. they asked me, "udah pewe di STAN?"

pewe? ga juga sih. for heaven's sake i think this is the most uncool college i know. i even hate bureaucracy. honoring other people just simply because they ranked higher than me is SUCKS. sometimes i wonder, why i want to be here? why, at that time, i chose Taxation not Dentistry? maybe because i just simply dislike my mom's will. when she said i better off with Dentistry, my mind rebeled saying i will go to Taxation. atau mungkin gw milih FKG waktu itu pun cuma kebawa tante gw yang dokter gigi. molla.

or maybe this is God's way for me. my way of life is 'go with the flow'. it doesn't mean i live by following other people. i live with my own choices but when things are not good, i'll believe that's the fate i have. maybe sometimes i regret, but i'll just try to hang on and struggle, because i know my life will be extraordinary, selama gw berusaha.

anyway, my true desire is still with design majors, especially fashion design. since my mom doesn't allow me to chose it, re-taking SNMPTN is useless for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment