Saturday, May 7, 2011

bad mood

well it's trivial matter actually. none is come to 100m sprint. i'm not the type who went around asking people to cheer for me. so i just post it in my class facebook group. there are several people who read it. but they still didnt come. they didnt even asked where it wil be held. i'm freakin annoyed. so here i am, nyolot n jutek mode on. oh yeah one of my friend is a victim already. seems there will be more victims in near future.*bitter grin evil smile*
#nowjpopping To Be Free - 嵐
this song calm me a bit.
next i have billiard match. one of my friend 'kindly' texts all people in my class to support me later, tho i doubt anyone will come. aish hell like i fckin care. i'll just come, play, lose and embarass myself then go home. victims seeya tomorrow or monday.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment