Friday, July 16, 2010

Hyun Joong and Jung Min ideal type of girls (plus my spazz^^)

i saw Liezle-ssi post about Hyun Joong and Jung Min ideal type of girl
click here to read. (too lazy to repost)

so this post will contain my extra long comments! haha
LOL at Hyun Joong drawing.. he might be the best if drawing skull or aliens but definitely not human~ kekeke
and Jung Min drawing is perfect! really good~
but but but i have to lengthen my hair which is just cut recently, straighten it and dye it brown to fit Jung Min ideal type
sigh... the description so KARA Gyuri-like. not that i hate her, i like her a lot!
but i know they won't end up together, since both of them have the same surname (Park)
mmm, but i think Hara suitable too.. haha
i have lot of rivals! xDDDD LOL

yeah my fangirl mode is on the max. i have to divert my thought from snmptn announcement.
aaaaaaaaa wish me luck! >.<
if i don't pass Jung Min has to prepare to propose me!! LOL

seems i'll gain antis. hohoho

No comments:

Post a Comment