Wednesday, June 23, 2010

[501 Story] Kyu TOK messages 100623

Kyu entered TOK chat room again!
He chatted with fans a while and left.
He was watching Souht Korea match last night (or morning?)
It's good to know he's enjoying his holiday^^
ah~ and he should change his computer~ kekeke


credit:ss501.dspenter.com
caps: SS601.com
eng: xiaochu @ quainte501.com




























Dae Han Min Gook (Republic of Korea) !!!! Jjak Jjak Jjak Jjak Jjak (sound of clapping hands) !!!

Let’s give support to our taegeuk warrior heros who are fighting hard, our green peas !!

Official homepage is weird .. Or is it my computer that is weird.. I can only write in TOK TOK.. hmm hmm ..

So it’s the exam period!! It should be fun!! Exam Hwaiting !!! hee hee hee

I must watch soccer !!!

So the problem lies in my computer.. eumm eumm hee hee

Woohahaha I’m Kimchi pancake hee hee

Woohahaha It must be real delicious, the pancake~~ Nice shot ! hee hee

My friend KangMin is sleeping hee hee Even the fragrance from the pancake cannot wake him up hee hee

I tried to wake him but should I not wake him? Hee hee otherwise I’ll get
scolded right?!! Hee hee

I should eat pancake with my father hahahaha

me too...

Computer is now overloaded.. hmm hmm !! hee hee

Everyone please cheer for soccer team !! Annyong Annyong !! Byung ~ ^^ Melong
miss you.. Hee Byebye..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment