Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Double S 301

THEY ARE BACK!
Makes me go back into crazy fangirl mode. Too bad I'm too busy to be a full-time one, only do it before and after office. Gah, I was only a teenage girl when I started being a Triple S and now I am already working and they are 29 and 30 by this year. So old.

Here is their comeback MV, titled Pain.



They win "The Show" on February 23. First win. After seven years.
I went "kyaaaaaa" when I read it at my cubicle, made my colleague's head turn, lol.
After I got back I watched the winning speech.....


Watching through the video, seeing they are bowing low to their hoobaes (juniors)........ And when they got the stage for themselves, they did IT. Traditional bow. I CRIED. LITERALLY.
For a split second, my mind goes back to 6 years ago, when SS501 did that after "Love Ya" won.

So touched. So happy. You are so humble. You guys deserves this win. Thank you for coming back. I'm proud to be a Triple S. Pleaaaaseee promote in longer time than "Love Ya". I've been missing you since 2010 :))

Additionally, I would like to say....

Happy Birthday Kyujong, SS501's Forever Center!
You are 29 this year. Please get a girlfriend and get married hahaha.
So glad you got a win for a birthday present.
May you have a successful career, a happy and prosperous year ahead.
Stay healthy, stay humble, stay handsome.
24/7 from Monday to Sunday night, together with us you will be happy <3 o="" p="">

PS: Can you stop bowing that low to those hoobaes? LOL It's them who has to bow low to you :))

No comments:

Post a Comment