Monday, January 7, 2013

Life-planning

There's a class about personal development, and its final assignment is making a life-plan for the next 10 years, using any media you wish. And I'm.........confused. I never plan my life. In the past 19 years (well, almost), I just let my life flows. Well, I made decisions when time to choose come, but I never plan it. Okay, lies. I once plan it. When I was in ninth grade. I planned to take fashion design major after graduating high school and then work part time at any store, oversea. Then, I planned to have my own clothing line and have my own boutique. Now all of those just turned to unrealized dreams.

Soooo what I am gonna do in the span of 10 years? I'll get married, work, trying to get scholarship to Japan or England.... But well, I don't know when all of those happen. All I know it's not gonna happen soon. Not gonna happen in the first 4 of  10 years. Plus all of those plans if I put it into writing, I'll just make a short paragraph. Not good enough to turn it in. Argh. Plus I still have other things to do, and seems like I'll be having my period (stomachache) and currently I have a flu. Daebak. And I'm not even ready for exams, which starts next week. Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment