Sunday, July 8, 2012

Don't mind this.

I think I'm getting tired of kpop. It's just...... there's no interesting music like I knew when I'm just into it. Beside the groups I feel attached to, I think I won't pay more attention at kpop world. Currently, I feel attached to SS501, JYJ (or DB5K), all DSP's groups ( KARA, Rainbow, A-JAX, and I'll find out about Puretty too), Spica,  and all Fluxus Music's artists. I'm anticipating good music from Shinhwa, Wheesung, Leessang, Eru, Kim Tae Woo, K.Will, CN Blue, Juniel, IU, Beast, and Infinite. I'll still watch Running Man and Shinhwa Broadcast. Eh.. seems I'm not tired about it yet. It's just the most of people with those good music currently aren't active, or their new music isn't appealing to me.

Well........... I'm supposed to study, not blogging. K, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment