Thursday, March 15, 2012

Benedict Cumberbatch

Well, I'm weak with handsome men XDDDDD. Although my definition of handsome probably different with some people :D
Currently I'm watching Sherlock series from BBC, and Benedict Cumberbatch who played as Sherlock Holmes totally capture my eyes. He's handsome, unique and cool!!!
He's my second western actor I really like. Before, I like Orlando Bloom as Legolas but that's it.
I search some facts of him and I just know that he's 35!! He looks young in Sherlock, I thought he was 26-28. It's rare for western people to look that young, isn't it? XDDD
And he was really dating the girl that act as Molly (the character in love with Sherlock), but they already broke up. He got a designer girlfriend, but also broke up with her, last January. His relative said that his character is alike with Sherlock Holmes (quick in thinking too! awesome!), so he finds it hard to get a girlfriend. Well sir, I don't mind dating you XDDD *delusional fangirl*
Ah, here is, his photo, as Sherlock Holmes.
If you're wondering... what's under that sheet... it's nothing. Makes my imagination go wild hahaha.
Okay I got to search for the subtitle of the Sherlock episode I'm currently downloading~
*poof*

No comments:

Post a Comment