Thursday, February 9, 2012

200th post

I intended this post for my birthday, but I forgot to blog on that day haha. So, let's make this post to cheer me after a horrible exam I did this morning~

Though I did horribly this morning, but YAY! Exams week already halfway! 4 more subjects and I'll get my holiday! I don't have many plans yet for this holiday, but I don't want to go out a lot. I need to save money for my Singapore trip in August, and also there's possibility of Hyunjoong coming here and hold concert. Heard Youngsaeng also gonna released another mini-album. So, money is much needed. I hope mom will still give me pocket money although I'm on holiday *you wish C*.

Fixed plans for holiday is watching AKB48! Anyone here envy me? No one?
*of course lah, it's only me here*
I'll watch it for free, I get ticket from a game (?) well, application in my android called iButterfly. (iButterfly, this is my gratitude for the concert tix. I advertise you for free). Catch the butterfly and you could redeem it with many offers, depends on the species (?) you catch. This Jpop Butterfly is limited, so getting one is difficult! My hands were trembling when I successfully caught it. Usually I don't have that much luck >.< Wish I could win more concert tickets this year~ (I'll explain why in my next post)
So, I'll have 2 tickets, and giving one of them to a friend who is wota (48 family fans), if he can't get his ticket by his own. But, I'm thinking to sell it to him... will he accept it? I already offered him for free *regretted* haha I'm such a greedy friend XD Well, no choice, I need lots of money XDDD

I forgot what else I want to post-.- damn this short term memory-.- I'll just post/add it later.
Move to next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment