Thursday, January 12, 2012

hectic


It's the first week after 2-weeks holiday yet it's so hectic. Assignments piling up. Deadline for each assignment is close with each other-_- I feel like wanna throw a table towards my lecturers.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA *stress scream*

You know, usually it's so laid back so this kind of thing is new for me.

Anyway I begin stanning JYJ. And realized that Jaejoong is soooooooo handsome that is beyond normal. He is flawless (except for his smoking and drinking a lot). But I still favor Junsu's voice. Though I stan JYJ, I'm still hoping DBSK will be back as 5. They are such a great group, a dream group one. I've respected them before I start to like them. I can't understand why people who stan JYJ aren't supporting them as 5.. especially if they were already a fan of them since before the lawsuit. Well, it's not my place to judge them.

Almost 3AM. Going to sleep. Bye *hoaaaahm*

No comments:

Post a Comment