Monday, August 15, 2011

my worst mood i ever had.


and one day i probably have worse mood than this time. every single time i clash with my parents i felt so angry, as if i want to burn them. but at the same time felt guilty towards SS501, who always tell us fans to respect our parents. but i can't. really sorry guys. i dislike my parent (i can't really say i hate them) especially my mom. she makes every mistakes i did looks like a big mistake that can ruin the world. well, i do think i ruin a world. her ideal world, that is. she kept my phone just because i haven't bath yet at 5PM, which is my habit. yeah, she's angry with me for such a crappy reason. and i was angrier than her. the fact i can't show it is frustrating. the only thing i could do is punching my bed (i want to punch her face, but that's impossible without getting more problem). want to scream: FUCKYOU!

she never learn my habit. seriously... hey life is never always the same like how you want it to be.

i wish when i graduate, i'll be placed outside jakarta so i could get out from this house.

3 comments: